Vision for the Future
Lutheran Homes & Health Services does more than serve seniors today: Through the LHHS Foundation, you can join us as we actively plan and cultivate a vision for seniors far into the future.
- The Foundation was designed to support and complement the Christian mission of LHHS, especially in areas that do not receive traditional financial supports.
- The Foundation supports broad-based initiatives, specialized programs, support for a chaplaincy, and improvements and opportunities in specific programs.
- The Foundation seeks to protect, preserve, grow and use the generous donations from people who have a passion for caring for seniors. The Foundation is guided by a passionate Board of Directors.
Ways to Give
Throughout the year, we are often approached by individuals wishing to enhance the lives of our program participants and staff through monetary donations to our programs; it may be to recognize a special day, establish a memorial or to honor someone special.
- The first, and easiest, is through a cash gift or a gift of property, such as stocks, mutual funds, retirement funds or real estate.
- The second way is through a pledge. Pledge payments may be established monthly, annually or at an interval that best suits the donor, for up to five years.
- The third way is through a deferred gift such as a bequest, charitable gift annuity, charitable trust or other estate arrangement.
- A donor can also list LHHS Foundation as a beneficiary to an insurance policy or commercial annuity.
When you are developing your will, please remember how your legacy can support the future of quality healthcare at LHHS.
To give online now, click here.
To send a check directly:
Lutheran Homes & Health Services Foundation
244 N. Macy Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935-2236
Are you a Thrivent member? You may be eligible to leverage your donation with additional money from Thrivent Choice's charitable grant program. Our Foundation and locations are part of Thrivent Choice. We encourage you to contact Thrivent, or us, to find out more details on how you may be able to participate. More information is also available at www.thrivent.com, or by calling Thrivent at 800.847.4836.
Other Matching Opportunities
Want your donation to have an even bigger impact? Some companies offer matching gifts for charitable contributions. Check with your employer to find out if they offer a matching program.
The LHHS Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, as is Lutheran Homes & Health Services, Inc. Please consult your tax adviser regarding deductibility of any donations.